Monday, December 31, 2007

Making Every Penny Count in 2008

Happy New Year to all!! It's fast approaching 2008 in my part of the world, and it may already be there where you are. Regardless of your location, I am sure we all share one common resolution in the coming year - to be more successful at making money, to make more money, and to move toward financial security.

Regardless of what 2007 has been for you, it's time to make a fresh start.


  • If you've made lots of money in 2007, good for you!! Maybe you'll share with us and tell us more about how you got there. Let your goal be to replicate and increase your earnings in the new year.

  • If you haven't done so good in 2007, ah well! It's over. New start, new goals, new opportunities. Let your goal for 2008 be to make more than you did in 2007.


  • If you lost money in 2007,again, ah well! We live and learn! And this should be your goal in 2008, to look back and see what you did wrong, or what you didn't do that you could have done, and to make the necessary changes to make 2008 a better year for you.



I have done all the above. I made some good money, I didn't do so good at times, and I lost some money, so my goals are going to be to learn from my mistakes, to replicate my successes, and to move faster towards financial security, which is my long-term goal!

Make sure you subscribe to this blog as I will be sharing more and more of what I'm learning about making every penny count, and becoming more prosperous.

Here's to a fruitful and prosperous 2008.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home